Ray County

Taxpayer Responsibility

There are many things you should report to your local assessor like:

Please call your local assessor's office to report any changes to your property.  Your cooperation will be greatly appreciated.

Planning & Zoning Regulations

Ray County is currently zoned and regulations do apply to property owners. For details on regualtions call the planning and zoning office at (816) 776-5398.