There are many things you should report to your local assessor like:
- New buildings
- Buildings removed, torn down or damaged by fire or natural disaster
- Remodeling (interior and exterior)
- Additions to house or buildings
- New furnace / central air
- Mobile homes
- Basement or attic finish
- Decks, patios, and garages
- Change of Address
Please call your local assessor's office to report any changes to your
property. Your cooperation will be greatly appreciated.
Planning & Zoning Regulations
Ray County is currently zoned and regulations do apply to property owners.
For details on regualtions call the planning and zoning office at (816) 776-5398.